- Porsche 718 Cayman S – Does a turbocharged four-cylinder unit make the mid-engined sports car better than ever?
- Lexus GS-F – There’s no replacement for displacement as this V8-powered executive sedan proves with the BMW M5 in its sight.
- Lexus GS 200t – The GS-F’s smaller brother delivers The Thrill of Driving “in a different way”.
- Mercedes-AMG C43 – Is this the more accessible BMW M3-beater we’ve all been waiting for?
- Abarth 128 Spider – Does Italy’s turbocharged version of the MX-5-based roadster proves it is worthy of the famed Scorpion badge?
- Porsche 718 Boxster – Entry to Porsche sports car ownership starts here. Is this all you’ll need or do you need to stretch for the models higher up?
- Volkswagen Passat 2.0 TSI R-Line – Fancy the classy Passat Variant but prefer a sedan body style? Now you can have the best of both worlds.