- Ferrari GTC Lusso – how does the replacement shooting brake style of the front engined Ferrari FF shape up?
- Audi S5 – the previous version had a great engine but lacklustre feedback. We see if a new chassis puts right the wrongs
of the last S5.
- Audi S4 – The 6th generation of Audi’s hotted up A4 gets a 355hp V6 and a plethora of suspension mods that promise
small saloon supercar performance. How does it shape up to the A5?
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport S – The legendary Golf GTI gets its most radical road-going makeover so far
- DMS BMW M2 – Does a chipped-up M2 from specialist UK engineering company, DMS, do enough to turn the M2
into an M4?
- Porsche 718 Boxster S – The hot version of Porsche’s legendary roadster gets more power than ever but makes do
with just 4 cylinders to power it all.
- Volkswagen Touran – VW’s mid-sized MPV gets surprisingly big on the inside, depending on how many people
you aim to put in it